About this event
The theme of the event
The theme of the event will be the key stages of the customer journey including the specific challenges in Customer Success (e.g. Change Management, Developing and Hiring CSMs, etc.). This will range from Sales to On-boarding, Adoption and Nurturing, Building Health Indexes and Customer Success Reviews.
Customer Success Unplugged is a highly interactive event like no other. It is run by Customer Success professionals who work in the industry and are passionate about furthering the profession and the CS industry. Customer Success Unplugged provides customer success executives an exclusive learning environment with like-minded executives in an environment of inspiration, strategy, and execution of customer success.
The structure of the event
The event is split into three parts.
- 1. Executive Insight from Dan Steinman, Customer Success Author and GM for Gainsight EMEA Customer Journey Stages: The day will follow the high level stages of the Customer Journey – the sale, the on-boarding, building engaging relationships and measuring success.
- 2. Success Stories. Listen to Leaders share their stories on how they have not only made their customers successful, but their own careers too.
- 3. Interactive Workshops and Collaborative Zones. Join a CS expert and create solutions to problems that you may encounter in the facilitation of Customer Success.
Why you must attend
The definition of Customer Success is still fragmented and the responsibilities of a Customer Success Manager can vary widely from organization to organization. Customer expectations are growing rapidly and we are still navigating through uncharted waters – inside and outside our own organization.
Customer Success as a function, as a career and as valuable revenue contributor is still evolving. This is the only independent Customer Success event run by Customer Success professionals. We understand the value of networking with like minded people and every time we run an event, the takeaways are incredible. Why? Because everyone needs a mentor or a professional colleague to collaborate with. If you are in Customer Success, don’t miss this.
What you will get
Customer Success Unplugged will deliver the following:-
- • Networking opportunity with other Customer Success professionals
- • Insights from Customer Success evangelists and leaders
- • Highly interactive workshops
- • Deep dives of specific stages of the Customer Journey
- • Insights into the career prospects for Customer Success professionals
- • Automatic membership into Europe’s fastest growing independent Customer Success Network
Who will attend and how many?
This event is for Senior Customer Success leaders and is limited to 80 attendees (we have sold out the last two events).
- 8:30 – 9:00 | Registration and networking
- 9:00 – 9:15 | Introduction and setting the scene for the day
- Peter Lyon, VP Customer Success, Brightflag
- 9:15 – 9:45 | Executive Insight: Making your Customer Success Strategy a reality – Process, People and Technology
- Dan Steinman, Chief Customer Officer, Gainsight
- 9:45 – 10:15 | Customer Journey: The Powerful combination of Sales and CS working together
- Robin Fisher, VP Sales, Salesforce
- 10:15 – 10:45 | Customer Journey: Key challenges in Implementing and measuring Successful On-boarding of Customers
- Jenna Lindberg, Senior Customer Success Manager, EMEA, Mixpanel
- 10:45 – 11:15 | Coffee and networking
- 11:15/30 – 12:30 | Interactive Workshop and Collaboration Zone
- 12:15/30 – 13:30 | Lunch and networking
- 13:30 – 14:00 | Success Story: Proving the value of Customer Success to the C-Suite
- Adrian Beck, Senior Director Customer Success, Tanium
- 14:00 – 14:30 | Customer Journey: Creating engaging Customer Conversations
- Violaine Yziquel, Head of Customer Success Management & Strategy, Box
- 14:30 – 14:45 | Coffee break
- 14:45 – 15:30 | Interactive Workshop and Collaboration Zone – Part 2
- 15:30 – 16:00 | Customer Journey: How do you know your software is being adopted correctly and delivering the desired outcomes?
- Sandra Morris, EMEA Manager of Customer Success, Datadog
- 16:00 – 16:30 | Success Story: Dealing with diverse customer segments across EMEA and the rest of the world
- Steven Lewandowski, Director of Global Customer Success, Signavio
- 16:30 – 18:30 | Closing remarks and networking with drinks reception