As part of the Customer Success Europe events, we have built ” The Customer Success Framework Factory ™ “. At events, we reserve a slot for interactive sessions where participants can share their experiences, ideas and best practices on given themes and collectively build a CS framework.
How it Works
Inspired by the BarCamp philosophy, the CS Framework Factory ™ follows 3 simple steps and creates great added value for participants:
1. Three to four Customer Success topics are defined for each event
2. Participants break out into groups per theme to:
– Share challenges and solutions
– List best practices + approaches
– Each group presents outputs to other groups
3. After the event, group results are formalised and shared with participants. These contribute to the evolving shared CS Framework.